Floor Music Ideas

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

S

Sonshine

Hey,
I am 15 years old and am going to be a level 9 gymnast.I am getting a new floor routine. I therefor need some possible floor music ideas. I am a taller gymnast like Nastia Liukin, and I need floor music that will fit my long lines. I like violin music and music like Nastia's. If anyone has any ideas please help me out!!!

Thanks,
Alli

Anything by bond will have some awesome violin; bond tends to be a bit overused, though....

For long lines, you might try "Aeolic Guardian" by Masashi Hamauzu (from the "Musashiden Blade Master" soundtrack) if you can find it; might be a bit too light for a level 9 routine, though.

One of my all-time favorite violin songs (even though the violin isn't actually a real violin) is Of Sea and Fire by Ziwtra.

Another of my favorite songs, which would work great for a graceful, dancey routine is Dragon Song; the version I linked there has vocals, but PM me if you like it and I can give you a vocal-less version. No violin in this one (at least not in this version), but some really pretty passages and unusual rythms; a creative choreographer could likely have a lot of fun with this one.

"King of the Fairies" by Amadeus has some cool violin work.

If you want something a bit more electronic (but still very flowing and graceful), you might try "Finished Symphony" by Hybrid.

Global Empire by BigGiantCircles, Tweek, and Sole Signal is definitely worth checking out. Again, no violins, but some very graceful, flowing sections.

Check these out, let me know what you think, and let me know if you want more suggestions.

Heyy im 15 too! hahahah :)

I love the band/violin quartet? called Bond. they have awesome music!!

You should definately listen to Victory, Fuego, Explosive by them , and well they have tons more :)
i hope you like them! and gooooooooooood luck:)

i would also recommend bond..my music is called gypsy rhapsody. i like it a lot but it is really over used.. but i would recommend scorchio (i don't think it's used as much)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back