Floor music you do you/don't you like

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymgurl

Coach
Gymnast
oWell, the overused floor music got me thinking, what kind of floor music do you like and what don't you

Personally, I really don't like it when people turn top 100 songs into floor music because 99% of the time it sounds empty and personally if i was a judge and saw a routine to 'whistle' by flo rida or something equally perverse I would not be in a good frame of mind to judge the routine. Most of the time the tracks are dry and there are not enough layers for it to sound any good on its own. My only exception is Jai ho, i think that makes quite cool floor music.

I am also not a fan of slow floor music but thats just me.

I love upbeat floor music and dramatic floor music but my favourite of course is mine that is really powerful and i don't really know how to describe it but here's my floor routine:

[video=youtube;wFqLiy6t2bE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFqLiy6t2bE[/video]

I have a similar style, my floor music is by the trans siberian orchestra, so it already has no words, so it doesn't sound empty or anything. It's the last minute and 21 seconds, the most intense part! I love their music. It's really quick, just like me:)

I hate floor music that sound the same the whole time, so boring! I am also not a fan of slow music, it can have slow parts just not be slow the whole time. I also hate it when someone has a popular song and everyone is singing along, it's annoying!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back