floor music

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

K

kasey

Hi, my name is Kasey! Well it's that time of year to pick out new floor music. This year for some reason is really hard. Nothing jumping out to me. Can someone help?!! I really like the music Bout it from the soundtrack Step up but my other team mate is doing that. I did check out Get the Money from that soundtrack, not too bad, but is still not grapping me. I also really like Let it Rock by Little Wayne but the beat is the same all the way through the music. Does anybody have any suggestion???? THANKS!

Are you a really powerful gymnast or are you more of a dancer? The music i might get is called Gypsy Rhapsody. I love it, but i don't have a lot of endurance so it might be to fast for me. Try looking on youtube, that is where i found a lot. Just search for gymnastics floor music and a whole bunch of choices come up!

I have to say I don't really like any of the choices you listed for a floor routine I just don't think that style of music goes with a floor routine and I know in my area the judges don't care for rap or techno too much. I know that's not supposed to effect your score but I think it does a bit.

Without knowing about you more it's hard to say what would be good. Give us a little about yourself - do you like dramatic routines, fun and lite routines, sexy routines, classic routines.

Other than Rap what other types of music do you like?

Have you looked at the sites with floor music already composed?

I really like Big Band music. I have music called "Sassy and Brassy". It's really fast but you also have to be a good dancer because of the kind of music. My friend had the "Panther Music" and that was really cool. Look for some on youtube. Hope I helped!!

Hey where can i find Sassy and Brassy. i want to here it but i cant find it on youtube.:)

Hey yep i am a powerful tumbler and i can dance too. My teammate from last year did that music and i really liked it. Do you know anyother good floor music? I have tried looking on youtube but i just cant find anything.

Hi Kasey. I know in this thread you are asking about music, but I would like to ask you...do you know where your friend got the Bout It music from Step Up? I need that music, but I can't find it anywhere...

Hi Kasey. I know in this thread you are asking about music, but I would like to ask you...do you know where your friend got the Bout It music from Step Up? I need that music, but I can't find it anywhere...

I think I saw a version on Floormusic express

I know in my area the judges don't care for rap or techno too much.
I don't know of any area in the country where judges actually like rap or techno. Both depend on rhythm, which makes it difficult to find expressive music in a 1 1/2 minute timeframe.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back