Floor music!!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

my favorite part of gymnastics, floor music, i have slaves to rome from gladiator right now, but next season i want to do tokyo drift, haha, i have such a wide range of floor music, last season i had ice age, and this year i have gladiator, next year i hope i can convince my coach to let me have tokyo drift.

what is everyones floor music, or what are some cool ones from ur gym?

i want to have evengia ugretsova's floor music but i cant find it!! it is called left 4 dead and i now have hercules

okay mine is classical mozart. others from my gym include:
Jai Ho
Chicago
Swedish Rhaspsody

Oh and in the future i want im shipping up to boston. its from a movie and is also used in football commercials

I have a lot of music 2 share, fuego, sandra izbasa music i really want, quixote i think thats how u spell it, and i wanted devils trill but im still lookin for more floor music.. better music!

I think floor music can be a bit boring over here, everyone either opts for something classical with violins or spanish guitar.
My coach is a bit more relaxed though, last year i had What's My Age Again by Blink182, this year it's Muse's Supermassive Black Hole (love them!). My sister has Popcorn (techno mix [listen to it, it's amazing!]), my friend has I'm Not Alone by Calvin Harris and my other friend has Tamacun by Rodrigo y Gabriela, which is spanish guitar but a little funkier.
I think it's really important to love your music, your dance looks so much better then :)

My floor music sounds like a video game, my friends is from chicken run, another friends is from National Treasurer, another one sounds irish, one is gypsy rapsody, another is indian, one is friend like me from aladin, one is from twilight, the rest i can't really desicribe but they're really awesome!

my favorite part of gymnastics, floor music, i have slaves to rome from gladiator right now, but next season i want to do tokyo drift, haha, i have such a wide range of floor music, last season i had ice age, and this year i have gladiator, next year i hope i can convince my coach to let me have tokyo drift.

what is everyones floor music, or what are some cool ones from ur gym?
My whole team has custom music and remixes of differeny music. Mine is ain't no other man remixed with rock ur hips.. I love it. My sister has cail cool by llcool j

I have Alicia Sacramone's old music when she was 14 or so. It is called Black Machine, Jazz Machine, what ever. I'm so excited!!! My routine is going to be made this week! When I told my friends that they could look it up on YouTube, they forgot to put in floor music, and it wasn't exactly appropriate.......:eye-popping: Some of my poor friends were only 10! I felt so bad....

No floor music...yet! I'm a L5 but we're supposed to be making up little practice floor routines after states to get used to connecting stuff and being creative. I'll need to pick some music. I'll probably just recycle my old figure skating music!

In freestyle figure skating, you aren't allowed to have any words, like in gymnastics, but in artistic - which is more about a "theme" and expression than skills - you can have words or show tunes if you want. These are ones I have used:

Freestyle - Pink Panther Theme, Anitra's Danse by San Francisco Hot Club (semi-Spanish sounding), Gomenasai by t.A.t.u. (with the words edited out).

Artistic - Hawaii 5-0 (surfer theme), One Song Glory from RENT, and Robot by t.A.t.u.

some of the girls from my gym have:: calabria, walk this way, poker face, let's dance, pirates of the carribbean, fighter, and some other ones that don't have names :D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back