floor music

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

i need help choosing floor music for the season! i'm not "peppy", so nothing too upbeat. and i dont really like all the spanish and arabian music because i feel like a lot of people have them. i have powerful tumbling, but also good dance. any suggestions??!!

Check out the thread:Sticky: The floor music reccomendation thread. I don't think it worked as a link, but just search the thread name or just search floor music and it is like the 5th or 6th down.

Also I know some people have talked to Geoffery Taucer on here and he was able to recommened some good music for them that they liked. So I would suggest either posting a comment on his profile or pm him.:D

From what description you've given of your style, I'd tend towards either symphonic rock or electro-symphonic.

Recommendations which are legally available for free:
-Sturm Und Kong by djpretzel (one of my favorite pieces of music)
-Aqueous Transgression, Devastation's Doorway, or Castle Crescendo, all by Sole Signal
-Wanderer on the Offensive by Sixto, Nonsensicalexis, beej, and Cerrax
-Monstrous Turtles or Calamitous Judgement, both by zircon

Recommendations which are not legally available for free:
-Swords Unsheathed, which I wrote (available for $30)
-Anything by Bond (Explosive is excellent, though a bit overused -- all their stuff is good, but I'd especially reccomend taking a look at Fuego, Scorchio, Gypsy Rhapsody, and Duel)
-Anything by The Trans-Siberian Orchestra.

Let me know if you like any of this, or if you want further recommendations.

Last edited:
thanks geoffrey! i like the songs by bond, but i can't quite figure out how to purchase them on the website. also, it only allows you to listen to 4 or 5 demos. do you know how the site works?

thanks geoffrey! i like the songs by bond, but i can't quite figure out how to purchase them on the website. also, it only allows you to listen to 4 or 5 demos. do you know how the site works?

If you want any of Bond's stuff, your best bet is to get them from itunes or some other music-selling site.

Either that or order one of Bond's CDs.

omg! gypsy rhapsody is one of my choices!!! :D you can get it off of energym or floor express and duel is also on floor express.. that way they would already be cut for floor music! and you wouldn't have to do it yourself.. but it would be more expensive..

Gypsy Rhapsody is my current floor music:) I love it! I bought it off itunes, but that isn't what I used for my routine. I love Bond. All of their music is really really good. But the music that I am lovee with right now is Thunder by Nuttin' But Stringz.

My teammate used that music for two years and totally loved it!!!!! She had the BEST routine to it. They have been trying to find someone on our fastrack team to use it,because we can't see it go yet! LOL. I love bond too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I tihnk I might use one of there songs next year.

Last edited:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back