Floor Music

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I am looking for new floor music, and i really need some help. I've checked out youtube about a million times with no results. My coach told me that I have to find new music fast or else I have to use my old music, which I really dont like. Does anyone know where I can look at floor music? It's ok if i have to pay for the music, as long as it isnt too expensive. Thanks

Hi - Please do check out our website! We have really incredible music that I have arranged specifically for floor routines! And I do mean it's good!! :) Every song comes in a choice of 3 different lengths. Some are our own original songs, and some are hit songs like one of our newest - "Stronger". Our prices are very competitive with other companies, plus you can download your song instantly and get a discount! Plus - your music will be 100% legal - which is very important.

Our ad appears at the top of this page - if you don't see it, refresh your browser a couple of time and it will appear.

Let me know if you're looking for any particular type of music and I'll try to guide you to a song or category.

Thanks!
Energym Music

DD got hers from JumpTwist music (before Energym became a sponsor of CB or we definitely would have checked them out! :) Next time... ). You have to hand it to JumpTwist for excellent marketing tactics... sending home a "free" CD of floor music with every girl competing in level 6 States was brilliant! Who is more excited about floor music than girls who have been doing compulsories for YEARS??? DD's eventual pick wasn't on the CD but was on their website. I like that they only sell 20 of each track in each region, so you're not too likely to have a repeat at any given meet. It was $40. $40 for less than 1 1/2 minutes of music is not cheap, but compared to what everything else in gymnastics costs, it feels like a bargain!

I love energy Music and arrangements and would love for DD to have picked out something from them but the last gym we were at insisted everyone get from Floormusic Express (they are good too).

I lovelovelove energym music. My very first floor music was energym's "all that jazz". They have a lot of variety, and the price is worth it, very high-quality stuff.

This year, my music is just a piano piece that my coach and I cut together. Bought it on iTunes for a buck!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back