Floor Routine!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Yay! i am getting my first optional floor routine on thursday. i will have my brother videotape me too in case i forget. my music is classical mozart, yet still powerfull =] okay thats about it. is there any thing else i should do?

Remember to show who you are through your routine. Incorporate your own attitude, style, and flare.
I don't see it much in gymnasts now, they are very cut and dry.
Just remember to have fun! It's okay to show it!;)

Congrats and Good Luck!:D

Remember to show who you are through your routine. Incorporate your own attitude, style, and flare.
I don't see it much in gymnasts now, they are very cut and dry.
Just remember to have fun! It's okay to show it!;)

Congrats and Good Luck!:D

i agree 100%!!!!! the routines my coaches picked for me never let me do that and as i coach now i would never do that to my gymnasts
have fun with it and make it yours!

yay good luck!! im getting mine this weekend 2!! but its not my first routine im getting my level 8 routine now. i hav hip hop music.

Good luck with your routine! I am also a level 7 and i don't have my routine yet...idk when i will get it! I think my music is going to be gypsy rhapsody, but im not sure yet. I want a routine SO bad...I am so glad I am done with compulsery's...now we can have our OWN routine!! YAY! haha.

i am a level 8 i have advice for you remember to keep it real and make it your routine! NOT your coaches

hey if you want and you are in the florida area i coreagraph routines as i am a gymnast i can tell your personality and put it into your routine!!!!!! reply
THX
:) ;)
:floor: is my best event

who knows why????!!!?!?!!?!?!?!?!

s'okay
thx anyway!!!
:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

I'm getting my first rountine probably on friday. My music sounds like a video game, I luv it!!!!!:):)

Wow! That sounds great! I got my music, but it hasn't been made into a routine yet...
Any way we could see it? (by meaning a Youtube account?)
It must be so cool!
The best part of level 7+ floor routines is you can make the routine fit your style, so you rarely see people look uncomfortable on floor after level 6.

-GCG

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back