Parents Flyaway !! - Brag Alert !

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymmomntc2e6

Moderator/Proud Parent
DD did her Flyaway by herself !!! It wasn't the prettiest, but it was a flyaway. She needs to let go later and tuck more. But she landed on her feet !

Congratulations to your dd.

My dd did her flyaway today with a light spot - she needs to let go sooner as well, but it least now she is not afraid.

I'm sure soon they will both be "flying away".:)

Congratulations to your dd.

My dd did her flyaway today with a light spot - she needs to let go sooner as well, but it least now she is not afraid.

I'm sure soon they will both be "flying away".:)

That's awesome - be sure to let us know when she does !!!! :D

***Congratulations*** Your daughter must be on cloud nine!! I know many girls who've had fear issues with flyaways, even a couple who quit gym over it. Very impressive that your daughter has already got that skill under her belt!

I'd love to see video sometime:)

Great job, that is a big skill.

Flyaways are such a fun skill, but such a source of fear. Little Bog has hers with the one hnad spot, should be no problem for meet season.

Awesome, awesome!! Way to go gymmom's DD:):)

I hope she got some ice cream on the way home...

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Congrats to her!!!! That is awesome. I bet she is just so proud of herself. That is a huge skill!!

Getting the courage to just DO IT is a huge step! Congrats to her!!

Great job! My dd balked at that skill for 3 years before she finally got it. Your dd seems to really 'go for it' in a lot of ways. Good for her! :)

that's terrific! My little gymmie is convinced she will be able to do them when the coach gets around to teaching them *sigh*. That's wonderful that she landed it. She should be in good shape for meet season.
Snowbound

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back