WAG Flyaway Tip

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

The_gymnast

Gymnast
My flyaways have been great in the past, until yesterday. My coach was gone for 5 days and we didn’t work flyaways so now I don’t tap at all, tap too late, or close my shoulders. I keep hitting my toes on the bar. My tap swings without the flyaways are good, but when I connect it it all messes up. When I try to make the same tap swing, it feels to awkward and I mess up. Pleaseeeee reply if you have any tips!!!!

My flyaways have been great in the past, until yesterday. My coach was gone for 5 days and we didn’t work flyaways so now I don’t tap at all, tap too late, or close my shoulders. I keep hitting my toes on the bar. My tap swings without the flyaways are good, but when I connect it it all messes up. When I try to make the same tap swing, it feels to awkward and I mess up. Pleaseeeee reply if you have any tips!!!!
How old are you and what level?

For your safety and ours you must be sixteen to join the Chalk Bucket. There is a reason we asked your age when you registered. Please ask your coach for help with your skills.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back