Parents Following Meet Scores

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

rlm's mom

Proud Parent
Hi just wanted to ask you which website you use to follow meet scores? I know about meetscoresonline and mymeetscores.com (though that one is painfully lacking). My hubby was trying to follow my DD's meet this weekend. It was on Myusagym app but seems like the app was down - does anyone know anything about it?
Any other website for meet scores?

High 5 meets sometimes has meets on it. Myusagym being wonky was unusual, so hopefully it is just this weekend.

We ran our meet this weekend when the MyUSAGym app dropped out. We ended up posting it all to the website. The MyUSAGym app will become the standard in my opinion.

We ran our meet this weekend when the MyUSAGym app dropped out. We ended up posting it all to the website. The MyUSAGym app will become the standard in my opinion.

Then they need to get it together for non iphone users. The web version is not as good as the app from what I have heard.

He said neither the website nor the app were working. Thanks for the sympathy:)
YEah. they were both glitchy this weekend. it is unusual as in my experience, that one was usually pretty reliable. Hopefully they figure out the issue this week.

We posted the scores to our meet website. The MyUSAGym website and app are the same thing so they were both down.

I use the website version of MyUSAGym all the time. Never had an issue until now. Hopefully they will get it fixed soon.

My daughter is competing in her first meet ever (Conquistador Classic) this weekend. I downloaded the MyUSAGym app but it seems to still be down. Any recomendations for following the scores?

My daughter is competing in her first meet ever (Conquistador Classic) this weekend. I downloaded the MyUSAGym app but it seems to still be down. Any recomendations for following the scores?

You'd have to ask the competition if / when / where they are posting scores.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back