Parents ? for those that went to the Superstars tour?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Monkeygirlsmom

Proud Parent
How much were tshirts there? and what type of things did they sell for souvenoirs? and cost

Just trying to figure out how much to bring for the girls to spend I am sure they will want to get something from there.

T shirts I believe were around 25.00. There were posters that were 10.00( but when I got it home it was small more like it should of been 3.00). They also had programs which were 18.00 and not alot of pages mostly ads the ones from the olympic trials were much nicer. They had USA replica leotards from GK which I think were 60.00 or 70.00 dollars, you can also order them from the GK website, I think they were the same price. The show with the intermission was around 2 hours. It was really good my daughter who is 8 really liked it so I think the younger kids really will like it for the music and dancing. Me and the other moms liked the olympic trials better. Have a good time.

Ditto what Panda girl's mom said about the t-shirts, posters, programs. The replica leotards were $75 and they had sweatshirts and sweatpants with the Superstars logo for $50 each (way too much, IMHO).

My DD who is also 8 loved it, esp. the preshow clinic where she got some autographs!

I thought the shirts were way overpriced for how they looked. They had these cute pink gym bags, made out of sweatshirt material and they have black drawstring. It was $15 or $18. All 4 of the girls that were there with me (DD included) got that bag. I have some shiny silver iron on letters I am going to use to personalize it. I think there was more Disney stuff than gymnastics stuff. No posters of the gymnasts. Kind of sucked merchandise wise.

thanks! it also helps to prewarn the kids what they can or cannot get!! (they do better if they are forewarned LOL)
I think we are going to the preshow clinic as well I cannot wait.

also is the show the same as what has been on tv? the girls saw something the other day

Our show had a ton of merchandise for sale. Tees were 25.00 and they are VERY thin. We ended up with two DD couldn't make up her mind. They were selling the replica leo. I was lucky we already had it so I didn't have to shell out 75 for that. They had like 4 different posters each 10. CD's hat's, Sweat Shirt bags 15 or 18, Programs 18, laynards 15 (lots of our team girls got those). They had the sweat pants and sweat shirts. They had a TON of merchanise. They had like 4 main selling spots and then they had like 8 more that had limited selection. They were out to make the BIG bucks. I think none of us got our for less than 100 in merchandise alone.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back