Forum Bugs

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Not a huge deal to me, but when I try to post a visitor message on somebody's profile, there doesn't seem to be a post button. There's a little gray thing on the bottom right corner, and when I click it, it brings me to the "go advanced" screen. From there, I can post it.
ETA: the gray thing actually looks like a small part of the banner at the top of the forum. Weird.

Not a huge deal to me, but when I try to post a visitor message on somebody's profile, there doesn't seem to be a post button. There's a little gray thing on the bottom right corner, and when I click it, it brings me to the "go advanced" screen. From there, I can post it.
ETA: the gray thing actually looks like a small part of the banner at the top of the forum. Weird.

Wow!...I have been trying to figure out why that was jumbled for a while. It really is part of the header banner. Thanks.

^^OK...the funny looking buttons should be fixed now.

Purpose of Chalk Bucket Blog

Perhaps I misunderstood your intentions when you established the Chalk Bucket Blog section of this site, but it seems logical that the blog should feature thoughts of the owners or moderators rather than just be a catch-all for all members.

What brought this to mind was the thread linked below; although it was posted in Chalk Bucket Blog, perhaps it might have been more appropriately directed to The Chalk Bucket:

http://www.chalkbucket.com/forums/chalk-bucket-blog/32900-parent-overboard.html

When I go to logon, sometimes the password field is readable, instead of showing up as dots. It doesn't happen every time.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back