DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

JBS

ChalkBucket Founder
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Proud Parent
If you find any bugs with the forum, please post them here and I will try to fix them ASAP!

Just noticed that "About us" at the bottom right is in latin or something on my computer! :)

"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Nullam gravida interdum est. Nullam luctus mattis ante. Vestibulum consectetuer urna ut urna. Morbi nec libero. Nullam vitae tellus et lorem vestibulum lacinia. "

I've been wondering about that too. I tried an online translator, but it didn't make any more sense than the latin did!!:confused:

I bet JBS has the answer.;)

Haha...forgot about that. When I upgraded, I had to reinstall the skin. The designer had that text as a placeholder. I need to change it back again.:laughing:

When I view the forum index, the sidebar (navigation menu, recent threads, etc) dissappears. It still shows on the main page and on individual threads.

Haha...forgot about that. When I upgraded, I had to reinstall the skin. The designer had that text as a placeholder. I need to change it back again.:laughing:

And there was I, thinking that it had some deep existential meaning!!!:rolleyes:

When I view the forum index, the sidebar (navigation menu, recent threads, etc) dissappears. It still shows on the main page and on individual threads.

Should be fixed now.

This isn't a bug really but I don't know where to say it. When I sign in I click remember me but If I'm at the forums then I click on chat it says im not logged in so I have to log in again! Is there anyway to fix this?Thankyou!!

When I log out, there is no login name/password thing on the logout page. So if I accidentally log out, I have to go to another page to get the login prompt back. I don't think it used to be this way.

When I log out, there is no login name/password thing on the logout page. So if I accidentally log out, I have to go to another page to get the login prompt back. I don't think it used to be this way.

You're right...I'll have to look into that one. I'm not sure how to fix it.:confused:

This isn't a bug really but I don't know where to say it. When I sign in I click remember me but If I'm at the forums then I click on chat it says im not logged in so I have to log in again! Is there anyway to fix this?Thankyou!!

Is anyone else having this problem?

Search bar doesn't work for me. I get an error page.

This is confirmed...they changed the way security works in the upgraded software. I'll have to look into this.

For now, the search in the navigation bar works.

I found a new one! When you go to the "home page", and you have "notifications", you can click the down arrow to list them. If you do that, the window shows up underneath the beijing countdown. Works just fine on any other page without the Beijing countdown clock.

Also....more then 1 person told me that the "mandatory" chalk bucket chat poll/thread caused several people to be locked out of the site for a few days. They would log in, be told they have to visit the poll, then click on the link and it would come up as an error. They couldn't even get into PM's to tell you that it wasn't working. This happen to me but the second time I reloaded and clicked the link it worked but maybe the other people didn't do that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I found a new one! When you go to the "home page", and you have "notifications", you can click the down arrow to list them. If you do that, the window shows up underneath the beijing countdown. Works just fine on any other page without the Beijing countdown clock.

Yes...I've noticed that. It's annoying, but I really like the countdown timer and those menus are accessible from any other page.

Also....more then 1 person told me that the "mandatory" chalk bucket chat poll/thread caused several people to be locked out of the site for a few days. They would log in, be told they have to visit the poll, then click on the link and it would come up as an error. They couldn't even get into PM's to tell you that it wasn't working. This happen to me but the second time I reloaded and clicked the link it worked but maybe the other people didn't do that.

Thank you very much...this has been confirmed. I have disabled the hack until the issue is resolved.

What is a security token? I cant get into my user cp and it keeps poping up giving me problems.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back