WAG Fractured Metatarsal

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

We saw a girl at States, she had 2 of the mini Pillow Pets strapped to the tops of the crutches for cushions, cute idea!

I know it stinks to be sidelined, but at least it's not meet season...that was torture for Little Monkey (and I)! Hope your DD heals quickly!

Poor kid. Having to really take it easy for the finger may benefit the foot---a good 2 week rest. As someone else suggested this would be a time for her to catch up or try some activity she doesn't have time to do with gymnastics. She shouldn't miss too much of the summer.

So sorry to hear! My dd's first injury requiring a cast was her wrist at the end of April. While at first it was hard, it actually turned out to be a nice little break as she was able to do all the end of the year school activities and have extra time to work on projects and study for exams. We also took the time to have sleepovers with school friends (a rarity with her schedule!) and enjoyed the nice spring weather.

I actually just got cleared after fracturing my 5th metatarsal and spraining my ankle....I was out for around 7 weeks, but I was allowed to do core and upper body conditioning. Hope your daughter heals real soon!

Sent from my iPod touch using ChalkBucket mobile app :)

My dd fractured the fifth metatarsal and it was a nasty little injury. She was in a boot and I really don't recall how long she was out...8 weeks?

Every awful story begins with "we were on beam and..."

think positive, she is going to get super strong and REALLY good at strap bar! :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back