- Feb 26, 2007
Free Online Gymnastics Coaching Clinic For COVID19 Hunger Relief Saturday May 2nd
Join an amazing line up of gymnastics speakers as we host a free online clinic to raise money for Feeding America's COVID19 Hunger Relief fund!
Follow the link above for more info, particularly how you can donate to help the cause of hunger relief.
The schedule is as follows, with all times according to US EST. The first half of the day will be more training content, and then the second half of the day will be more open to the entire gymnastics community focusing more on Q&A and live podcast style chats.
- 10:30am – 12:00pm – Intro, Fundraising Details, and Strength and Conditioning lecture from me
- 12:00pm – 1:00pm – Dr. Josh Eldridge – Fueling For Performance: What Coaches and Gymnasts Need To Know About Nutrition
- 1:00pm – 2:00pm – Nick Ruddock – Essential Techniques for Yurchenko Vaulting
- 2:00pm – 3:00pm – Tom Meadows – Essential Techniques for Men’s High Bar Dismounts
- 3:00pm – 4:00pm – Dr. Ali Arnold – Come Back Stronger: Mental Toughness Techniques for Coaches and Gymnasts
- 4:00pm – 5:00pm – Jordyn Wieber, Chris Brooks – Developing Healthy and High Performing Cultures
- 5:00pm – 6:00pm – Jessica O’Beirne, Spencer Barnes, Kensley Behel – GymCastic Podcast Episode
- 6:00pm – 7:00pm – Colin Van Wicklen – Live Q&A Session
- 7:00pm – 8:00pm – Madison Kocian, Kyla Ross, Val Kondos Field – Live Q&A Session