DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

JBS

ChalkBucket Founder
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Proud Parent
ChalkBucket.com is looking for freelance writers to fire up our blog. While we do not have a large budget... we do have a budget. Here are the initial goals that we are looking to accomplish...

1. Very captivating for our audience (gym parent articles... JO (now Developmental Program)... Xcel... recreational gymnastics... preschool gymnastics... scholarship help... child development... nutrition / recipes for athletes... TOPS / HOPES... college gymnastics... international / elite... culture change / no more abuse... op-ed... etc... etc... etc.)
  2. Authoritative tone
  3. 1,000 words or more
  4. Published nowhere else... no copyright issues... not directing people to your own blog (if you would like to direct people to your own blog... no worries... but that would be a guest post and you won't get paid for that)
  5. Looking for one article per month from 4 different writers that are all uniquely different
Pay is strict... $50/article + gold medal membership to the site. 4 articles is the minimum.

Guest bloggers (for free to direct traffic to your site) are also welcome if it works for us. Guest bloggers are only welcome with a series of 4 articles or more. All articles must be submitted up front.

If you are interested... PM me 3 articles or links to them. They can be articles that would be for ChalkBucket... or articles that you have already posted for others with your freelance work.

Final guideline... no junk writing. Make sure you are good. Have people proof your articles.

Last edited:
By the way... you do not have to be an actual "freelance writer". If you are a long poster in the forums... just break it apart into paragraphs and it'll probably be good. Overall... we are looking for articles for people to read... but we are a forum... if someone on the interweb is wrong... it helps our traffic.

duty_calls.png

drake working GIF

Looks like our one and only @Geoffrey Taucer is going to be our first writer for the homepage / blog of ChalkBucket! I have to say I am very excited as I have always loved reading his posts over the years. Check out his post here and help submit some topics for him to write about...

We are still looking for some more writers... let me know if you are interested.

For all of you gym parents out there… we are still looking for more writers. It would be really nice to have a monthly article like “Tips from a gym mom / dad”.

Also… the price has been raised to $75/article.
I am interested but have only written one article because I am in college and they have not been worth my time. If I could be paid to write I would do it instantly as it is something I enjoy. I am new to this site how should I go about sending you my article?

For all of you gym parents out there… we are still looking for more writers. It would be really nice to have a monthly article like “Tips from a gym mom / dad”.

Also… the price has been raised to $75/article.
Who can I contact to take this offer?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back