Parents Front Hip Circle!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

B

Billy

DD FINALLY got her front hip circle on bars last night! Woo hoo!!! It's not consistent yet but she can do it. Yea!!!!

Way to go !!! That seems to be a tough one for a lot of girls. Sounds like your dd is doing really well getting those level 4 skills :)

Thanks. I've been a little worried about that one. Her coach tells me she's doing great but I hate to see her fighting to get something. I'm so glad it finally clicked for her.

Congrats to your dd. That is a tougher skill to get than many people realize. I think some of that comes because it looks rather easy. My gymmie got her kip well before the front hip circle. Give her a big hug(ok probably done)----so give her another.

DD keeps trying to do the kip just from watching other girls do it. I keep telling her to relax- that's a L5 skill!! :D

Congrats on your DD getting the front hip circle!

We have had a couple of team parties in the gym, and one time I thought that it would be "fun" to try to do a FHC. Once I was up in position ready to do it, it was very scary to look down. I chickened out.....

:D I love hearing about the gymmies getting their new skills & I concur with the rest - this one can be a toughie. Congrats to your little one! Sounds like she had a great week;)

hehehe.... she is so happy to be doing L4. I told her- gently- that she has to get all of her skills before the end of July. She asked me what happens if she doesn't. I told her she'd have to do private lessons (which she doesn't like) or she'd get moved back to L3 instead. She said "Not gonna happen!" and went to practice and got that front hip circle. :D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back