Parents Front Tuck

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

AlexsGymmyMom

Proud Parent
Alex did her first front tuck on Saturday! She was actually working on her front handspring and kind of went to high. She was sooo excited that she did about 6 or 7 more. They were pretty ugly but she did it! This was at open gym! She is so excited to go to practice this week to show her coach!:D

Congrats to her! Mine loves doing front tucks, but can't do them on floor yet. Just on tumble track or off the vault board.

WTG!!!! It's so great to see them all "getting it" as the summer progresses.

WTG!! Good for her! :applause: My dd is almost there, I think she may have done one or two. As you said, not very pretty but it was there!

Woohoo! Way cool. That's the fun stuff!

Nastia had picked up that skill a few months ago.. by bouncing on the bed in the guestroom. (We didn't know this beforehand until she reveiled her secret.). She's still trying standing FT off the floor (strictly at gym) now.

Hopefully the coach will care. Ours... not so much. If it's not part of the comp routines, coach could care less.

Thanks everyone! Unfortunately she was unable to do it at practice. She sure wanted to but there was not time. Maybe next week!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back