Front tumbling again!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

hawaii_gymnast

Coach
Gymnast
Judge
So i think i finally have this..
In level 7 you just need 2 front elements connecting but front handspring front tuck is the most common?
But i can still do front tuck front tuck instead??

Also what level are:
front tuck step out round off back handspring back tuck
back layout full
front layout

Thanks everyone in advance!

oh yea and according to the normal USA program (USAG? i think??)

you cancompete front tuck front tuck instead of fhs front tuck in (USAG) level 7. and layout full, front tuck step out ro bhs back tuck, and front layout can also be done in level 7, but you won't see them very often because they are considered hard for a lot of lvl 7 gymnasts. you would mostly see them in level 8, but yes, they can be done. :)

what i will (probably) use as my (lvl 7) tumbling passes this year::
1. ro bhs layout full
2. fhs front pike or fhs front layout
3. back layout

(by the way, you have to compete a layout if u are doing USAG)

Thanks alot, i just have really powerful tumbling so i find vault and floor really easy to get high start values. But i have lots of problems with bars and beam ( i have stuff but it isnt pretty ),
Does anyone know if there is a difference between front handspring full and front handspring on vault in level 7?

Both a fronthandspring and a fronthandspring full start out of a 10.0. :)

The front requirement in level 7 is 2 front elements connecting, at least one of which has to be a flip. So front tuck front tuck would work. :)

And all of those skills you listed can be done in level 7 but usually aren't done until level 8. :)

Thanks everyone, not sure what i will be tumbling yet i might get more before January when i have to compete. I will keep you posted

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back