Fun Gymnastics Sayings?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

This year we're going to get t-shirts made with slogans on them for meets! One of the coach's daughter is in a swim team and they did it - I think they had The Earth Is 3/4 Water But I Only Need One Lane To Kick Your A$$. But we can't think of any slogans. Does anybody know any? :p

Oh darn it! I have some good ones.

Yes I can do that cool flippy thing.

When all else fails try doing what your coach suggested.

I'm at a loss right now. They're there, but not.

*Giants are like rollercoasters.

(my coach gave us this one and his explanation was because at the top of a giant you're all relaxed, but scared of what is to come (like at the top of a hill on a rollercoaster). Then as you swing down you're screaming like you're going down a hill; then it's back up the hill and what not).

*Mouth guards, shin pads, helmets...what are those? I'm a gymnast, not a football player.

"Will trade brother for new leo"

"caution - occupant may cartwheel at any time"

"a bad day in the gym is better than a good day at school"

yeah the whole gravity thing? not a fan i like doing those cool flippy things and those work better without gravity...

There we're shirts given out at men's provincial championships a few years ago that said:

"Caution Gymnast Inside
Contents may flip without warning"

This year we're going to get t-shirts made with slogans on them for meets! One of the coach's daughter is in a swim team and they did it - I think they had The Earth Is 3/4 Water But I Only Need One Lane To Kick Your A$$. But we can't think of any slogans. Does anybody know any? :p

I always liked...

"I eat, sleep, breathe, learn, live and love gymnastics".

On a lighter note, I also love, "Flippin' Sweet!", and of course, "Look Ma! No hands!"

haha love that.

This isn't like funny or something but my team has shirts with it on the back:

Champions risk what others dare not;
Dream what others think impossible;
do what others say can't be done

"if Gymnastics Were (insert Any Other Sport) It Would Be Easy.

If Gymnastics Was Easy They Would Have Called It (insert Any Other Sport)

I like the one on cafe press for parents, "I'm driving like a nut right now because I have to get my daughter to gymnastics"

I also enjoy:
"I heart conditioning"
"Life is like gymnastics. It's better if you're flexible."
"Jump off the beam, flip off the bars, follow your dreams, and reach for the stars."
Front-"after a day of football, a gymnast would be bruised..." Back-"After a day of gymnastics a football player would be dead."
"Have you hugged a gymnast lately?"
"No time outs, no halftime, no overtime"
"Don't cha...wish your girlfriend was a gymnast like me?"

Haha Cafepress is amazing, I love their stuff!

I really like:
"Press Ups Make You Pretty!" (thats what we ended up with)

"Gymnastics Is An Explosion In Your Body That Words Cannot Describe"

"Gymnasts Come And Gymnasts Go But Their Hearts Live Forever"

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back