Off Topic Fun Meet Superlatives?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

We are hosting the last HS meet of the regular season next week and are thinking about doing some fun, superlative type awards. Most of the girls on the teams competing don't receive medals or top scores at meets, so it would just be a fun way to recognize things other than scores/skills. Essentially, it's a superlative type title with a silly award to go with it. So for example:
Best smile gets a pair of wax lips; Best flexibility gets silly puddy; Strongest gets a monkey stuffed animal, etc. We did it last year and it was a big hit with the kids, so I thought I would come here for some ideas as I don't recall what we did last season, and would like to do something new. Ideally the prizes would be inexpensive and recognize things other than scores and placements, especially things like sportsmanship, good attitude, helping coaches/teammates, etc. Though stuff like strength, flexibility, presentation would also be great.
Any input would be greatly appreciated as I feel a bit stuck. Thanks in advance!

Best application of chalk - pack of colored chalk

Best meet hair - glitter spray or scrunchies

Cheerleader award (for cheering on teammates) - party noisemaker

Dependability Award (always in class and on time) - kids watch

Splits/Flexibility Award - coupon for a banana split

Most improved - ice cream coupon

Hmmm... I'm sure I can think of some more.

Fashion icon award (best style in the gym) - hand mirror or feather boa

Get the Point Award (best pointed toes) - nail polish

Honor Roll (keeping good grades during the season) - set of glittery, girly pens

Assistant Coach Award (willingness to help others) - gets to be "Asst. Coach" for the day and lead the team

I'm still thinkin'.....

Most elegant - plastic tiara
Best arms/hands - cute/cheap ring
Best Dancer - toy doll dancer
Most creative choreography - paints
Highest tumbling - superball

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back