Off Topic Funny Exam Answers :D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Found this and thought I would share lol.

651_2_91_2007.jpg

651_4_91_2007.jpg

You have no idea how much I wanted to do this in my exam lol. But I didn't want to get my paper cancelled :(

651_5_91_2007.jpg

651_6_91_2007.jpg

My friend wrote this in her biology exam lol:
Q: How can you delay milk turning sour?
A: Keep it in the cow.

LOL, that's hilarious. I wish I could do fun stuff like this on my tests!!

Here's another funny one about an exam question that I heard of. Well there is a story first. Two college kids went away for the weekend, and had a few too many "pepsi's" the night before they had to go back for a chemistry test. So they overslept and they missed their test and they came back and went to talk to the Chem professor. They explained that they were driving back from the other college and really wanted to get back in time for the test but unfortunately they got a flat tire on the way back and they were stuck until they could get it fixed. The professor seemed a little disturbed at first but then decided that he would let the students take a make-up test. So the next day the students show up to get their make-up test. He gives them the test and tells them that they have to go into seperate rooms to take the test, and they have to leave their bookbag and cell phones with him. So they go into their seperate rooms and look at the test. It looks something like this:

1) Balance the following reaction (5 points): H2 + O2 ----> H2O

(easy problem, so they scribble down 2 H2 + O2 ---> 2 H2O and then turn the page)

2) Which tire (95 points)?

I suppose there is a 1 in 4 probability that they get off the hook ;)

Today in AP Physics, we had a test on work, power, energy, and momentum, and one of the questions asked what the 'c' stood for in Einstein's favorite equation e=mc2. My friend completely blanked, and wrote "cute" and drew a smiley face. Our teacher laughed, but she didn't get any credit for that one. :)

you'd be surprised what i've written on tests. i wrote "lil baby jesus" on a math paper once, teacher laughed, and didn't see it wasn't done.

It was before we learned limits in precalc, and the extra credit question asked us to find the limit using a graph. My friend wrote, exactly like this, "The limit does not exist!"-Mean Girls.

you'd be surprised what i've written on tests. i wrote "lil baby jesus" on a math paper once, teacher laughed, and didn't see it wasn't done.

You're kidding! If we did that in an exam we'd get done for contempt towards the examiner ( I kid you not) and if we did it in a class test we'd get pulled up by a deputy head as likely as not.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back