Off Topic Funny Stories!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Not gymnastics related, but funny:

I was in Hot Topic, talking to my friend who's the manager (Allan). Now, Allan is from Yorkshire and has a lovely accent.

A group of 14-year-old boys were looking at the t-shirts and talking to him. Among the doozies:
"You have a British accent?" "No, it's fake, I just put it on to impress the ladies."
*pawing at him, looking at his tattoos* "Who are the Clash?"
Me: "Okay, go over there, pick up London Calling, and buy it."

One time during practice, my friends and I started laughing about something extremely stupid and I went to do a bhs, bhs, back tuck and as soon as I set, I somehow cowboyed, traveled forward, stopped rotation, and spread my limbs and did a completely parallel belly flop on the floor. It really didn't hurt that bad and I was laughing so hard I was crying. =D

The first time I ever did giants was at a camp and the coach finally convinced me to go for it. While I was tapping up I managed to bend the arm closest to the coach, land on top of him and almost knock him off the spotting block xD After that he called me the terrorist gymnast because he'll never know when I'll decide to bomb him

Omg i fall off the podium all the time!!! It's SO embarrassing! But it's worse when you can't get up onto it because your legs are too small!!!
I know! I also hate the meets when they do the places from last to first! Especially when the podium is super high because then you have to take a running start to get to first place lol

haha the other day we were doing random stuff on beam and im like doing stuff on the floor seeing if i could do it on the beam and i kept wiping out so obviously none of that will be in my beam routine.

heres a few:

Haha I was on our tumble trak and i was doing a switch ring exept I went way to high so I mised my feet belly floped and bounced all the way down to the other end. It was funny.

A girl at my gym was doing a backspring and she nailed the coach in the face with her crotch.

I was competing and I did back layout 1/2 punch front exept I was loose going into punch front so I land on my bum still in tuck and bounce into the corner.

I used to be afraid to jump to the high bar so my coaches layed under them so I had to jump but I chickend out and landed right on top of one of them.

As you can tell I am VERY clumsy. I have also triped over the floor many times.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back