Gabby Douglas Hate - (Hopefully) An End

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Chopping up the zucc, toms and garlic. Roasting it in seasoned olive oil for 25 mins at 450. Cooking pasta, rinse in cold water, toss in pesto, mix with veg and then toss on Parmesan and bake for 15 mins. Dinner in one dish.

Would add basil, but garden is bare.
Extra virgin Olive oil?

I'm sure Zuchini is courgette, we use the French word and them over there use the Italian word, same with aubergines, no-one wants to eat marrows, vile things

Chopping up the zucc, toms and garlic. Roasting it in seasoned olive oil for 25 mins at 450. Cooking pasta, rinse in cold water, toss in pesto, mix with veg and then toss on Parmesan and bake for 15 mins. Dinner in one dish.

Come over to my yard for basil!

I love Gabby and hate all the trash talk about her. They hold the gymnasts to higher standards and it's not fair. Phelps gives dirty looks to his competitor and everyone praises him instead of calling out his bad behavior and poor sportsmanship (honestly, he's not a good role model for young kids). Gabby doesn't put her hand over her heart and she un-American. Leave the poor woman alone.

No zucchini here because the dastardly squash bugs infiltrated the whole garden yet again. Awful little buggers suck the life out of everything in their path. Cucumbers, zucchini, pumpkins, melons. Talk about bringing down the team.

Reactions: sce

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back