get free gymnast webpages!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

go to Link Removed to get a free gymnast webpages account and automatically enter your club to win a one year free club teams web subscription!

A link would be nice

I have no problem with new sites, and I love to hear about them. Just please make sure you stay active in our forums. Don't post ads and leave. A link would be nice, then I will put a link to you in our gymnastics links section.

Thanks,
|||JBS|||

hi JBS,

sure you can post a link on gymchat automatically by going to Link Removed, then click the "add link" button. related gymnastics webs welcome!

please put a link to Link Removed here too, thanks!

Gym Chat
Link Removed

great, did you sign up yet for your free gymnast webpages? how do you like it? tell your friends! every sign up for the gymnast webpages automatically enters your club to win the free club teams web! it's good for keeping your team up-to-date, post your photos of competitions, and interact together!

you can view other people's gymnast webpages or club webs by clicking the icons under the "Welcome New People" section of the pages Link Removed and Link Removed . Some of them may be set to private (which is the default setting for gymnast pages) or to password protect for the club webs if they want more privacy, but one of the 3 listed there may be open! check them out!

Gym Chat
Link Removed

also, feel free to post your clubs events on the gym chat community calendar at Link Removed . just click on the "post event" link from that main page, and fill in that form. when the event is coming up in the next 3 months, it will be listed on the gymchat homepage in the upcoming events column on the left! you can bring more clubs into your events!

Gym Chat
Link Removed

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back