Parents Getting discouraged

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I believe in mitigation strategies for this virus, strongly...I wish everyone would do their part. But when only one or two types of business in one place are being targeted, and not for reasons that are evidence based, and there is no real recourse for the business owners...If it were me I think I would also open, secretly or not. What's happening is insane and it will be a miracle if any Michigan gyms survive.

I don't necessarily think it shows a lack of integrity not to comply with an unfair/baseless rule that does you harm.

I hate this for Michigan gymnasts. I wonder, with all the gymnastics gyms that have been open around the country, even in hot spots, are there any outbreaks related to the gyms? I feel like we would have seen this happening by now, right? I just cant get over that you can literally get a lap dance in Michigan but kids can't do gymnastics socially distanced. UGH!

Thought I'd update ---

DD17 has been back in the gym for 2 weeks now. They are back to a regular schedule - 3 times a week at 4 hours each. She's so happy. The first week was rough and painful. Now her hands are starting to get used to it, she has all her competition tumbling back on the floor, and even bars (by far her weakest event) is looking ok. Hoping and praying they all stay safe and get to have some kind of season!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back