DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

JBS

ChalkBucket Founder
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Proud Parent
My daughter did giants in the strap bar for the first time by herself tonight!

Sent from my iPod touch using ChalkBucket mobile app

i remember the 1st time my favorite daughter did those also. [Dunno's heart beating rapidly with a huge warm smile on his face] congrats and savor the moment.:)

i remember the 1st time my favorite daughter did those also. [Dunno's heart beating rapidly with a huge warm smile on his face] congrats and savor the moment.:)

Did you just say "my favorite" daughter?!

Jbs Congrats on your dd! It is great to see them get around the bar on their own for the first time!

Sent from my ADR6400L using ChalkBucket mobile app

Did you just say "my favorite" daughter?!

Jbs Congrats on your dd! It is great to see them get around the bar on their own for the first time!

Sent from my ADR6400L using ChalkBucket mobile app

yes! i only have 1! :)

That's great - congrats to her!

My DD has now tried the straps 3 times and her tap swing is "almost" to the top. Her coach said "next time, she'll get it" and I know it is just a matter of time. Any tips on getting that little extra momentum to make to the top?

Thanks!

Way to go...

My dd is doing 3/4 giants, scoop giants and baby giants (I list them all because I have no idea what the difference is, lol) on the strap bar. I know the next step and I am super-glad that the pit bars are way down the other end of the gym, out of site!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back