Off Topic Gift for coach

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

So my coach is taking a break from coaching, we just have a last meet left with her. I was wondering if I could give her something, but I don't know her that well, because I've only been training with her for 4-5ish months.
PS: I can't buy anything expensive...my parents would probably not do that..

Any ideas for gifts?

I recommend a Starbucks or Dunkin gift card if she likes coffee or an Amazon gift card and a card maybe. If you know her fav candy get her that too.

A drone!

fly drone GIF

Most of us love wine, and most of us love steakhouse restaurants, and most of us can't afford either in the quantity or quality we'd like.

A gift card for either will probably be appreciated.

If you make some piece of art for her -- literally any kind of creative endeavor, whatever your favorite artistic outlet -- she will probably keep it in a visible place in her room for the rest of her life and think of you every time she looks at it, and that's not an exaggeration.
We coaches are a pretty sentimental bunch, especially when it comes to our students.

thanks everyone for your suggestions! I found a wooden letter of her initials and im gonna do something with it, not sure what tho. hopefully she likes it

She totally will... especially if you drop it off with a claw drone...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back