Girls are back from Lake Owen camp!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

C

cathiann

And got several new skills. Sami got her front giants and her hurdle round off on beam (she did standing round off before). She didn't get much time to work as she did work-study--I'll NEVER make her do that again as she missed too much practice time and 2 of the 3 autograph sessions with Olympians.

Beth got round off full on beam, round off double full into pit on floor, up hills on bars and double fulls on tramp and also landed one and a halfs on tramp. (I made her tell me what these things were, so all wording is hers LOL! She showed off a lot of twisting things).

They had fun, except Sami did not like the working part and she's always a very good worker--she said the lady in charge was just mean. They probably want to go back--we'll have to see what they think next spring.

Those are some huge new skills, must've been so much fun getting them. It is amazing how one mean person can turn something okay into something miserable. A learning experience for everyone.

Must be nice to have them home, except for that laundry!

Those are some huge new skills, must've been so much fun getting them. It is amazing how one mean person can turn something okay into something miserable. A learning experience for everyone.

Must be nice to have them home, except for that laundry!

LOL! You read my mind--the laundry is going to kill me today (my other daughter was at camp last week too, so I have a ton to do today!)

I am not looking forward to the laundry either and we have not left yet. It will be my clothes, DD and DS that will also be at camp that week.
This week the dreaded chore is packing for the three of us.

I am not looking forward to the laundry either and we have not left yet. It will be my clothes, DD and DS that will also be at camp that week.
This week the dreaded chore is packing for the three of us.

Yeah, I was mean--the girls had to pack for themselves. Sami checked Becca's stuff (my 8 yr old) to make sure she had everything on her list. Only about 3 loads of laundry left!

When we came back from our road trip and the girls week at IGC, my son had also been away for a week. I had launrdy for 5 and sleeping bags etc. It went on for days! My girls have to pack for Gymrep this week I usually give them the list and let them get on with it, they have been many times before.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back