Gk Adidas Leotards

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

W

westham123

Can anyone tell me if the fit of the GK Adidas leotards is the same as normal Gk?
I read on the chat it is not.
Do you think i need to get a size bigger than normal?

Yes--my dd had to get a size bigger than GK as well. Dani has the lime green, black and white Adidas that she absolutely LOVES. It went missing for a while (about 6 months) and then when we rearranged her room we found it behind her dresser!!!! She was psyched that she found it and that it still fit!!! But yes--get a size bigger than the GK.

I really want to get the black one with white stripes down the sides. I like others better, but i want black because sweat won't show through, i think :) What do you guys think of that one?

i want the black one with stripes down the side too, very cool, adidas classic

what is the difference in the Adidas leotards which makes them a size smaller? are they all skin tight competition fit?

I emailed GK and they told me that the adidas sizes are the same as the normal gk ones, but what does everyone think from experiance?

I think we have already answerd that question both in chat and this thread. We think that Adidas leos run a size smaller than the regualr GK line. We think that because we bought them. You can send them back if you don't like the fit.

ok, thanks
i did not see anything int he chat about this
Gk tell me there is no difference thou?!?!

My daughter has quite a few Adidas Leotards. The ones with the stripes down the side and the V neck seem to run large but any of the others fit small.

thanks for all of you help
basically they are abit smaller no matter what gk says, peoples use is always better information

thanks again, i will order one a size bigger
i think i will order one today

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back