Parents GK Leotard

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

luciaaa

Gymnast
Hi,
I had been doing gymnastics since i was like 3 but i took a break and now i'm 12 and starting again
I recently ordered 2 gk leos, and for some reason 1 was super tight, and the other one somewhat tight. Planning on returning the smaller one, but should I size up the "somewhat tight one" From CL to AXS? I would say the only problem is the length... I'm like 4 8-9, and like 80 pounds...
Also do ya'll recommend any particular leos that aren't that pricy?

Btw, another question is for grips, my coach recommended palm grips, but do those actually help? Or are dowel grips better? Thanks

Posting from my mom's account

Hi,
I had been doing gymnastics since i was like 3 but i took a break and now i'm 12 and starting again
I recently ordered 2 gk leos, and for some reason 1 was super tight, and the other one somewhat tight. Planning on returning the smaller one, but should I size up the "somewhat tight one" From CL to AXS? I would say the only problem is the length... I'm like 4 8-9, and like 80 pounds...
Also do ya'll recommend any particular leos that aren't that pricy?

Btw, another question is for grips, my coach recommended palm grips, but do those actually help? Or are dowel grips better? Thanks

Posting from my mom's account

Unfortunately, you are not allowed to share accounts and you have to be 16 to post here, for your protection and ours. Please come back when you are old enough.

From my experience GK leos can be a hit or miss. Their sizes can be all over the place. Sometimes it solely depends on the fabric, but I would say an axs would be worth a try, even an adult small could be a lot better (even if it has a bit of growing room)

If you're looking for leos that aren't pricy I'd recommend Melody Leotards. They have a lot of different fabrics and styles to choose from. You can get a good open back leo for $20-$30

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back