Gk outlet

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

nicci1999

Gymnast
Have any of you guys used the Downeast GK outlet in Reading PA? What do you think of them? There are two leos that I really want out of the winter catalog, but it ends tomorrow, and I wanted to wait until tax return to buy them. I am also a little weary about giving my credit card number over the phone. Was thier shipping fast? Or do you think its easier to go through GK themselves, get the scrunchy(not included from the outlet-bummer), and have a definate secure order?

The Gk outlet is Great! I have never been there, but I do order over the phone and its very easy and safe i have never had a problem and I have probly orderd 6 times over the phone. The workers are great they check all the style numbers and tell you whats in stock/ or not ( they have pretty much all the stuff ypou see on the Gk website). The shipping is really fast about two days if u live on the east coast.

:):):):):):):)

Thanks a lot! I am going to go ahead and order from them tomorrow, I called and got a price quote, and its going to end up being almost $30 cheaper, if I REALLY want the scrunchy(Its the only reason I buy the leotard lol j/k), I can get it later. I wonder if they still have some of the Olympic replica leos?

No problem Glad I could Help!:D:D
And I think they might have some of the replica Leos I ordered the USA red leo its great quality!:)

That would be awesome if they still had some! Wish I could get ahold of the olympic leo catalog, there was one I really really wanted to order, found it on ebay, but it was too small-bleh. Still havent ordered the leo's yet, was going to today, but just got busy, but theyre open tomorrow! Will let you know how my transaction goes! Oh, what about returns? Obviously I havent tried on these leos, havent even seen them in real life, and if they look UGLY on me, then I want to send them back/ any idea on thier policy?

There return Policy is really easy you just send back the leos with a copy of the reciept and a letter stating either you want a refund or an exchange. If you need an exchange just write the size and syle you are replacing on a seperate sheet of paper. I actually have returned a leo because it was too small and the exchange fit great! And they tend to send the replacement leo to you really fast.

I just called and ordered the two leo's that I wanted, AND they were having a sale on matching scrunchies, three for 5. They were SO incredibly nice there, I think I may just keep doing business with them when I order leos. He said he is going to have them out by the end of the week, b/c if they are not in stock, they have to be made..But I am still super psyched. Now if only getting some of my skills came as easily as doing business with Gk lol

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back