going to need a miracle

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

so, this week i have atlantic canadian championships, last week while dismounting on beam i pulled some muscles in the arch of my foot, and bruised a bone. I am still not doing anything landing on feet or taking off, which means bars and more bars. Coach was in florida last week and will be back on Wednesday, we will see if I will be competing all events at thats night practice. Really going to need a miracle for this one!

Good luck...
and remember that healing your foot is more important than championships (I know that is hard to hear, and to think about)
I hope it heals quickly.

good news guys :) i have arrived at the hotel with my team! I am competing all events this weekend, but i am going to tape it pretty good. I sucked it up in training and convinced my coach it will be fine. I am super excited!! :) Thanks for all the good lucks!!! Y'all are awesome! :D

Glad that you were able to compete and are at the meet. Hope all goes well. Update us soon.

so, i competed, it was a little bit of a mess. in warm up on beam, on my mount i stubbed my toe on the end of the beam causing my toe nail to come off and blood to go everywhere, and it was on the same foot i had already injured, so i then had double the tape. my vault and bars was very good, on beam i never went for my back handspring layout :( i stuck one perfect in warmup, but never went in the competition turn :( but i stuck everything else so it was not too bad. on floor i had a brand new routine, and everything was great until my last line. i was trying to go for a stuck landing on 1 1/2 twist, so i opened early and just barely under rotated. Buttttttt, i came 1st on vault, 1st on bars, 3rd on beam, 3rd on floor, 2nd over all, and my province got the team gold! woohoo! now i have to compete at eastern canadian champoinships next weekend! yay!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back