Going to Olympic Trials!!!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I am so excited. I decided that as I couldn't get Olympic tickets that I would go to Olympic Trials in San Jose.

Flight, hotel and car rental are booked. Just need to get my all sessions ticket!!! :D

Not sure who else is going, let me know if you are.

So jealous! I had tickets but was forced to sell them as I just can't manage to afford the flight/hotel/and all of the other expenses the cross country trip would entail. I've missed out on every meet I intended to go to so far this year, so I'm incredibly bummed that I can't make it to this one. Someday I'll have a job that allows me to afford my gymnastics addiction!
Have a blast and let us know all about it! I'm so excited for you!

So jealous! I had tickets but was forced to sell them as I just can't manage to afford the flight/hotel/and all of the other expenses the cross country trip would entail. I've missed out on every meet I intended to go to so far this year, so I'm incredibly bummed that I can't make it to this one. Someday I'll have a job that allows me to afford my gymnastics addiction!
Have a blast and let us know all about it! I'm so excited for you!

I hear you. My girls are unimpressed that I am going without them. But it is just way too much for us all to go, and frankly I think I love gym more than they do. I'll get them a t-shirt.

Outside of our big meet in Quebec, this will be the first time I have gone to a big comp.

I'll be there with my daughters! They announce the teams on little dd's 9th birthday- we are all soooo excited! We're also hoping to get a day pass to the exhibition hall of National congress. Little one is very eager to visit all the leo vendors!

I'm jealous, too! Only one state away, and I don't get to go :( Have a great time, and yes, I think a Bog Blog is an excellent idea!!!

I'll be there. Only 30 min from my house. Only need to worry about paying for parking!:p(And maybe a $9 beer from the concession stand)

I'll be there. Only 30 min from my house. Only need to worry about paying for parking!:p(And maybe a $9 beer from the concession stand)

We get to drink beer???? WOW. This is getting even better.

Now, after a tip from a CB member, I am on the trail of club tickets. Does anyone have an inventory at their club in Cali?

We get to drink beer???? WOW. This is getting even better.

Now, after a tip from a CB member, I am on the trail of club tickets. Does anyone have an inventory at their club in Cali?

Yep - same venue where the Sharks play - so OF COURSE there is beer!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back