WAG Gold Medal Families

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

HoldThePhone

Proud Parent
I know it'sounds not just focusing on gymnastics, but Aly Raisman is one of the storylines. Anyone else watching?

I think it's really good! Seems like a much more realistic portrayal of what elite athletes go through than say Gabby's reality show.

It's on lifetime (streaming too) if you haven't watched it, I would recommend it!

I don't think Gabbys reality show even professes to be about elite gymnastics.

No, what I saw in the first episode for sure didnt, but none of it seemed like a realistic view of her life really. Even though Aly shares the show with a handful of others, I think there is still more gym content than Gabby's. I think his show is more what I would have liked to see in Gabby's.

@EmilyisOk Thanks for mentioning. I will look for it.

I know it'sounds not just focusing on gymnastics, but Aly Raisman is one of the storylines. Anyone else watching?

I think it's really good! Seems like a much more realistic portrayal of what elite athletes go through than say Gabby's reality show.

It's on lifetime (streaming too) if you haven't watched it, I would recommend it!

Thank you Emilyisok, I'm previewing it now....so far it's age appropriate for DD....she will love it since Aly is her favorite!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back