Gold Over America Tour

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I’ve got seats on 7th row. The gold squad gets some kind of chalk talk & photo before the show. Still wondering if it’s worth it

Bought my two older DD's tickets as a prize for settling into school so well this year! They are about 9th row so will find out how well they can see. One of dd's teammates did Gold squad. Said she got to meet with many of the athletes face to face and have pictures with them before the show when learning the dance.

I’ve got seats on 7th row. The gold squad gets some kind of chalk talk & photo before the show. Still wondering if it’s worth it
We talked to someone who did the chalk talk--they said it was a lot of waiting in line to hear a few of the athletes answer generic questions. Her daughter might have been a little old for it, but it sounded like close seats were probably a better investment than the chalk talk.

We talked to someone who did the chalk talk--they said it was a lot of waiting in line to hear a few of the athletes answer generic questions. Her daughter might have been a little old for it, but it sounded like close seats were probably a better investment than the chalk talk.
We went to the Chalk Talk - it was included with our tickets. We waited in line about 45 minutes. The talk was about 25 minutes so was a little underwhelming. I would have been frustrated if I had paid for it separately.

I really wanted to go and take my daughter - but the DC show is Halloween night. Not sure who thought that made a lot of sense. I suspect that turn out will be lower than most other shows given the target audience probably likes to trick-or-treat! :-(

I really wanted to go and take my daughter - but the DC show is Halloween night. Not sure who thought that made a lot of sense. I suspect that turn out will be lower than most other shows given the target audience probably likes to trick-or-treat! :-(
That actually sounds great to me! Easier parking and a chance to move to better seats.

I received an email from GK that had a coupon at the bottom for buy 1 get 1 ticket 50% off. The code is GK50. I could not get it to work for me. Maybe the allotted number of tickets for the code was used up for my location.

Went last night. It was really fun! Great music and choreography, fun gymnastics skills on display, lots of happy kiddos in attendance. As JBS said, the overall message/theme of the event was positive and inspiring. I appreciated that. My DD, who is normally cool as a cucumber, was just giddy! Totally worth it.

Adding: I was super pumped to see Shilese Jones, Katelyn Ohashi, and Nia Dennis. Shilese's bars handstand is truly an amazing feat, LOL. Morgan Hurd looked like she was having a blast out there! Grace and Jade were pleasant to watch, but seemed to have a little less energy (and were not natural dancers) compared to some of the other gymnasts. And it was really cool to see Chellsie perform in her "features".

We got tickets for Saturday. If my kid could see Katelyn her head will explode
Well we saw
Adding: I was super pumped to see Shilese Jones, Katelyn Ohashi, and Nia Dennis. Shilese's bars handstand is truly an amazing feat, LOL. Morgan Hurd looked like she was having a blast out there! Grace and Jade were pleasant to watch, but seemed to have a little less energy (and were not natural dancers) compared to some of the other gymnasts. And it was really cool to see Chellsie perform in her "features".
Yes OMG to Shileses HS.

Kid was thrilled to see Katelyn and Nia. Disappointed not to see Laurie….

Me completely inspired by Chellsies back, going back to the gym this week.

Nice messaging. Kids had a blast all good.,

I took my daughter this past week. Such a fun and positive show. Shilese just floats in her floor passes. The music was great. The volume of the moms screaming for Chellsie was louder than than the kids screaming for Simone. So impressive to see her in person. The Wonder Woman segment on bars was fantastic. And who didn’t shed a few tears during Katelyn’s letter? Such a fantastic experience!

Just found these on Youtube...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back