good luck faries need

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Daughter needs good luck faires for her level6 state meet this weekend. This year has been a real struggle she was barely able to qualify for states and she is still struggling with her floor routine. She is still having heel pain and she has a nasty rip on her hand. Tonite she had a good practice but came out saying she feels like a ribbon that is unraveling. Although she is excited about competing I think we are both having second thoughts about her continuing in the sport due to all the growing pains I think she would like to continue but I think she is tired of all the pain. So if you could wish her luck to have a good meet that if it turns out to be her last one she will have some good memories of her level 6 state meet.

Good luck to her. I hope she has some personal bests and a great meet.

End of the season is tough on many. Lots of DD's friends are experiencing aches and pains too, their states is in a little less than two weeks. Maybe when it is over, she can rest and see how she feels. Making it to Level 6 is great, and she should feel proud no matter what she decides.

Good luck to your dd! I hope she is able to enjoy this meet. It is so hard to watch them when you know something hurts! Hopefully she can grow out of those pains and continue but congrats to you for being able to let her leave the sport if she so chooses!!

Sending Good Luck fairies her way for a fantastic finish to her season. Just tell her not to worry about the scores but just to have the most fun she can and the scores will follow. She should be proud that she made it to state. Enjoy the moment and don't worry about tomorrow, it's gonna come no matter what you do.

Good luck to your DD at States! I hope that she has a great time and I hope that getting off of the roller-coaster that is meet season reminds her about why she loves gymnastics in the first place...

Poor baby! I think state meets can be very stressful on the girls and when you are dealing with pain on top of it and trying to push through it and score well...man, so much for a little girl to handle. I was so very glad when state meet was over for older DD! I hope she has a great meet, and feels a sense of accomplishment and relief when it is over. (and hopefully renewed energy for more gymnastics if that is what she wanst!). Sending lots of luck to her.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back