Parents Good News/Bad News

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

This is fun, keep going please !!

And Iggy, I don't have a stickies post either. If that makes you feel amy better !

Ah but who has the most posts on the Chalkbucket!! Ahem!!! That frikkin' little Gymbot, almost 14,000 posts and no personality. Who ever friended it? Little freak! http://www.chalkbucket.com/forums/members/gymbot.html Can we vote that little 'bot off the island yet???

You know what I don't even have a sticky.....sooo in fact all my posts are going to be stickied from now on, yeah Iggy like all eleventy billion of them. I expect you all to thank every single comment I ever make!!!!

Oh just to add, it's "little green squares" say it "has a reputation beyond repute", hmmm what do you think about that? No freinds and a great rep, odd????

You know what I don't even have a sticky.....sooo in fact all my posts are going to be stickied from now on, yeah Iggy like all eleventy billion of them. I expect you all to thank every single comment I ever make!!!!

What, no Bwahahaha?!

Ah but who has the most posts on the Chalkbucket!! Ahem!!! That frikkin' little Gymbot, almost 14,000 posts and no personality. Who ever friended it? Little freak! http://www.chalkbucket.com/forums/members/gymbot.html Can we vote that little 'bot off the island yet???

But Bog, you have THE most posts of any of us humans and no one is even CLOSE to you. We should call you Queen Bog. :D

Oh just to add, it's "little green squares" say it "has a reputation beyond repute", hmmm what do you think about that? No freinds and a great rep, odd????

Yours says "is a splendid one to behold", definitely true! I think you have THE most thanks of any human as well. Let's boot off Gymbot. LOL. ;) You should definitely be the Queen of the Chalk Bucket. :)

But Bog, you have THE most posts of any of us humans and no one is even CLOSE to you. We should call you Queen Bog. :D

We should change it to Queen Bot.. She obviously has a auto reply post that allows her to post when the rest of the world IS SLEEPING..

Here is how she does it?

post topic - Brag alert, first meet, meet results, etc...
Bog - great job, proud of her, looks great, etc....

post topic - fun stuff, contests, etc...
Bog - bwahahahaha

See not to hard.... Botwoppit

Sean ;)

Perhaps my whole family posts for me.......or perhaps there is a team of Bogs just waiting to pounce on your every post. But you know there are so many threads these days war could break out here and I wouldn't know unless it was repeorted. Thank goodness you're all so nice.

This thread is so far OT it should be retitled! It is making me laugh though

I'm just catching up with some of these posts, as we are still vacationing. (Actually, we're sort of stuck in Myrtle Beach as our car gets fixed--don't you feel bad for us?) This thread is hilarious! Sean has been telling me bits and pieces of it, but to read it all is a blast!

I guess I didn't look at in from that angle but I am not sorry anyways. The grief you have caused me by making my wife's post about Doc Ali sticky makes me feel no remorse... She must ask me ten x a day if I ever had a post stickied... LOL

You are killing me BOG, killing me... :D:D:D

Sean

A bit of an exaggeration, you can all imagine . . . But, I do recall a bit of a conversation or two that included a little boasting. That couldn't have been ME, could it? :)

Payback can be quite rewarding eh? Stickied posts are very, very rare on the CB. Your wife is a very special lady! Now suffer that one.....:D

Us Moms have to stick together!

Thanks for the compliment, Bogwoppit, and for sticking it to my dear Iggy! Yes, we absolutely must stick together! ;)

Oh, and you're going to have to be far more profound to earn a sticky...even I could see that your post didn't offer the eloquence, nor the insight that was offered by your wife. (Patting you on the back) We all have different gifts, Sean. Perhaps yours was the ability to choose a wonderful partner?!?

You are too funny! Sadly, though he is extremely intelligent, my husband often lacks the eloquence and insight that I provide, at least when we disagree. (I'm totally joking there, so don't go off on this post, dear husband. :)) And, yes, my husband chose a wonderful partner. Thanks for noticing! :D

BTW, A camp would've been a real blessing to us, as you mentioned, so it may also be a blessing that Caitlyn did not get into B camp.

Now Jen and I have something else in common!! I have a stickied post, too! LOL :D:D

Amazing! The list goes on and on, Mariposa!

Can we vote that little 'bot off the island yet???

LOL!
You're too valuable and full of personality to 'bot off this island, bog/bot!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back