Off Topic Good Scary Movies!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Oh you guys are bringing back such good memories. I loved April Fool's Day! If only I could find it on DVD! And RHPS- I'm doing the Time Warp with you all. Of course to really get the full experience you have to see it in a theater with all the shouting, singing, dancing, costumes and rice... right? It's just not the same watching in someone's living room when no one knows the words!Believe me, people look at you funny when you're yelling things at the t.v. and no one else gets it!
Here are a few of my favorites:
Poltergeist; The Shining; The Exorcist; The Exorcist III (with George C. Scott, major creepiness); Carrie; The Omen (original); The Amityville Horror (original); Nightmare on Elm Street; and The Sixth Sense. For more light hearted horror, I also enjoyed Fright Night and all of the Evil Dead movies.

Thanks, Bog!!! You TOTALLY made my day! How could I have ever survived my teens without the Time Warp??? LOL

Oh you guys are bringing back such good memories. I loved April Fool's Day! If only I could find it on DVD! And RHPS- I'm doing the Time Warp with you all. Of course to really get the full experience you have to see it in a theater with all the shouting, singing, dancing, costumes and rice... right? It's just not the same watching in someone's living room when no one knows the words!Believe me, people look at you funny when you're yelling things at the t.v. and no one else gets it!
Here are a few of my favorites:
Poltergeist; The Shining; The Exorcist; The Exorcist III (with George C. Scott, major creepiness); Carrie; The Omen (original); The Amityville Horror (original); Nightmare on Elm Street; and The Sixth Sense. For more light hearted horror, I also enjoyed Fright Night and all of the Evil Dead movies.

Excellent taste in horror movies, Vmom! I didn't suggest some of those because I thought they might be too gory, especially The Exorcist. I still have to watch that one in full daylight and still sleep with the lights on later. Have you seen the "new" version with Regan going down the stairs in a bridge? Talk about creepy!!!

The Omen (the original, with Gregory Peck)
April Fools' Day (terrible, campy late-80s horror flick)
Audition (Japanese)
The Ring (Ring II was pretty stupid)
The Grudge
quote]

These are all great. AFD is a blast from the past, I loved that movie as a kid :D I have been waiting to check out the new version of the movie...

http://www.movielink.com/store/web/...ionid=J4CZWZRN55MKYCQ2M5SSAOQ&_requestid=2633

Another Japanese movie that my kids and I watched a couple of years back was "Premonition" . We really enjoyed it.

vmom, here is the old version. I may buy it LOL

http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=4131705

Last edited:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back