Parents Good Vibes :)

• Thread starter Deleted member 26368
  • Start date

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

D

Deleted member 26368

Hi folks,

Just wanted to make a post sending out positive vibes, well wishes, and lots of luck to all the gymnasts and gym families out there. The season is underway for some, and about to start for others. This is an intense sport, on top of an already stressful year (plus). Wishing you all the best - happy gymnasts, calm parents, comfortable seats at competitions, no injuries, and stuck landings.

And remember, our kids are awesome, no matter what their scores are. :)

Gees, I forgot the coaches! Thank you for your hard, sometimes thankless, work. Thank you for being patient (mostly, haha) and spending countless hours at the gym and meets.

And, same as above, remember that your gymnasts are awesome, no matter what their scores are ;).

I think your good vibes worked! Kiddo had a great practice on Friday went from I dont know if I can do any events at the in house meet to probably doing 3 events. Her confidence seemed up too after having a good practice. You can tell them all you want that their bodies know what to do just give them time to remember but they don't believe you till it happens!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back