Grades!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hey i was just wondering what kind of grades you get. I know i dont have alot of time to do homework and study but i still get really good grades ( A honor roll)!!! and all of my friends have the time in the world and they dont have that good of grades. So what are your grades compared to your friends??

My Grades:
Math: A
Science: A-
English: B+
History: A

I generally have pretty good grades lowest grade usually only being high B's if any. If you have an A in a class and no more than four absences, you don't have to take finals at my school, so that is good motivation. I have a 3.73 GPA though.

Well in Australia we have A B C D E (no + or - or F)
All of my friends are really smart (like 2 are on scholarship)
however do quite well

Maths: A
Science: A
Geography: A
History: B
French: A
Music: A
English: B
PE: A

I train 20 hours a week and get one of the highest marks in my class. I just started high school this year and in the 2nd most acedemic schools in the province.

Math: 88%
science: 77%
la: 76% this is my worst subject
social/history: 95%
foods:99%
art:92%
gym: 86% they are VERY tough in marking gym. i got an 88% in the gymnastics unit. :p

This year my grades have droped but it is definatly a harder school.

I got A's in everything last year (we're in 1st term at school) except for extention maths, where i got a B+. I also got 3rd highest in my year level!!

Here are my grades, they have definitely gotten worse since I've moved and my parent's split up :p but what are you gonna do :)

Science: B/C
Foods: B
US History: A
Math: B
Teacher Assistant: A
English: A
PE: A

But if I continue my C in science, then I my mom says that I'll have to quit gymnastics!!! D:

-Lauren

1st trimester i got all A's!! 8) the 2nd trimester ends on tuesday right know i have
math- 86% B
science- A
social studies- A 90% i have to get an A on my last test to keep that grade though
L.A- A
elective-A
P.e-A

I do very well in school and I'm one of the top in my class, but I know another gymnast at my gym is an extremely hard work and puts her all into her work, but she is a B to C student, so I think that it really depends on the person and their natural abilities.

I actually just looked at my report card before I got on here. Our school has 6 terms and we just finished the 4th one. We get graded in:

Math, Science, History, L.A, Spanish, Choir, Tech, and Bible (I go to a Christian school)

I have gotten straight A's in all of those classes for all the terms, but one A-.

last semester i took
Honors Government- A
Band- A
Honors Freshman Seminar- A
Honors Conceptual physics- B

This Semester
Honors GP literature- B
Honors I algebra- B
Honors French II - A
Honors Chemistry- B

My classes got harder this semester. I used to get all A's untill highschool. but it all depends on your learning style.

my grades are okay i used to be a straight a+ student but theve gotten lower of the past 4 years.
Math A+
Sciennce A+
English B
Geography A+
Graphics(its a type of design work) B
PE B
but i live in england so grades arnt that important its our GCSE exams

I always get straight As...so far! I'm a freshman in high school, so it should be getting harder soon. We don't take advanced/honors classes in anything except math until next year where I live. I don't have to work too hard for my grades, either, except in math (honors class) and sometimes English and bio.

Next year I'm taking all honors or AP classes, plus choir and French (no honors classes offered in French, which is a shame). I'm taking AP Bio and AP European History...erp! That's going to be tough! I'm doubling up on science cause I've really enjoyed my bio class, which I didn't expect, this year.

Our school does A B C D E (No F's, lucky us!)
Science:
Social Studies: B
Gym: A
Math: B
English: A
French (I am in French Immersion): A
Music: A
Health: A
I was expecting an E in math ;)

i have straight a's and a 4.0 gpa!!! we also get this thing at our gym called gym bucks which we can spend at our gym store!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back