Great article on College recruiting!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Good article...and having just been through the process myself with my daughter ( and she is finally committed!!) , I can not stress enough the earlier the better. Her club coaches unfortunately weren't much help in all this but I think they need to be because the recruiting world can be very scary and cut throat. I think they felt that because my daughter had been a Level 10 for several years and done well at JO Nationals many times, that their assistance wasn't necessary but it definitely would have been easier with their help.

What I have noticed through all this are girls with so-so skills and results being signed earlier and earlier because their coach DOES market them, and markets them well. My daughter doesn't have a website but in talking to the college coaches, they all preferred a You Tube channel...so that's what we did , and we updated it with her results in a timely manner...and we would hear from these coaches that they had watched the updates so that seemed the way to go there.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back