Great to connect with you all!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

gymcat101

Hi!

I am the mother of a 9 year old daughter currently competing level 5 in California. I love the sport of gymnastics and try to encourage everyone I know to try it and commit to it. It provides such good values and so many good friends. My daughter is very happy and has done well thus far.

I am looking forward to discussing some of the issues that have arisen in our lives and I am eager to hear some feedback.

Thanks!

gymcat101

Welcome! I have 2 daughters on the competitive team. A 6 year old in level 4\5, and a 4 year old on pre-team.

Welcome! We used to live in CA, my daughter competed L4 & 5 there (in Northern Cal.). Are you North or South?

Hope you like it here, everyone is so nice & supportive! :p

welcome to CB. My DD is L3/4. She has all her L4 skills is competing L3 this fall and moving on to L4 in January.

I think you will like it here at the CB

Hi and welcome! I just started gym and I agree everyone should try it :) Its so fun and its a great sport and everyone I know in it is so hardworking and dedicated.

Hi amd welcome from the Midwest :wave:- I am a former Cali Girl too!!!! My family lives in Southern Cali.

Still miss it everyday...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back