Greetings from a CB Stalker

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hello, Chalk Bucket! I hope I’m doing this right, but this looks like the place to introduce oneself. :)

I’ve been involved in-and in love with- gymnastics since I was a toddler imitating the skills my big sister was learning in class. I trained/competed artistic gymnastics up through level 6/7 USAG, switched to Trampoline gymnastics at a level 7/8/9ish status for a little while (trained but never competed), and now I coach, usually working with level 4’s, 5's, and/or 2’s. I’m from a small gym though (less than forty team girls) so I get passed around a lot. Anyone else in that boat?

I’ve been stalking-ahem, using- CB to look up coaching tips (I’m young so I’m ALWAYS excited about building to my knowledge) for several months now and have been absolutely floored by the amount of knowledgeable voices there are here! Therefore, I have finally decided it’s time to come out of the closet. ;) Like I said, I am in love with the sport of gymnastics, and this looks like the place to be. Thanks for having me!!!

Haha. Yeah...there's the word I was looking for. :rolleyes: What's that saying? "A synonym is the word you use when you can't think of the one you really want." Or something like that. Thanks, Geoffrey Taucer! You guys have no idea how excited I am to be here! :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back