grip wristbands

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

gymnaast0110

whenever i'm on bars, my wristbands under my grips always slide up and move into a bunch at the top of my wrist. it gets really annoying cause i have to pull them down and fix my grips like after every two skills. i have tried making the straps tighter, and looser. nothing works. and i cant not use the wristbands cause then my grips hurt my wrists.
do you guys have any suggestions?

some people have neoprene ones now. Not sure what they are like. They wouldn't slide.

You should try getting new wristbands, probably. I have the ones from 10.0 and they don't slide or anything...but they are really thin. But if they are causing this much trouble, it would be easier to just go ahead and get new ones, in my opinion.

I had neoprene wristbands for awhile, and they slid worse than any other pair I've ever had. I think my current pair is just regular terry cloth from gymsupply. They slid for a week or so, but once they got chalky enough, they were fine.

Don't get the neopreme ones, as soon as your wrists start to sweat they'll slide like crazy, i'd go with nike wristbands. I think you can buy them at any sporting goods store, also if you tape you wrists the wristbands will slide less.

I think that you should go out and but new wrist bands or get a grip size that fits the best,i am 13 and use a lady 0 and they fit fine

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back