Parents Grips and 10.0 wristbands

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

mommyof1

Proud Parent
1. My L5 gymmie has outgrown her grips. Coach confirms that they are too small but does not have any particular recommendation as to style. She is around 75 lbs and not yet working giants on the real bar. Should she size up in pixie single buckle grips or is it time to move to something like Hot Shot double buckles? She says she has seen some L5s in double buckles.
2. She will only wear the 5” heavy duty wristbands from 10.0, which are sold out. Any recommendations for a replacement?

My dd outgrew hers while training for L7 so the gym just ordered her a larger pair of the pixie single buckle grips. My dd is petite and has small hands so they work well for her. I'm not familiar with other brands.

My dd uses 5" wristbands that I found on amazon on the recommendation of another poster. Just search the forums for wristbands. I think that you'll find some info.

dd stayed with velcro 10.0s until summer before L8, when she started training overshoots, at which point she transitioned to double buckle reisports.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back