Parents Guess who got her back hip circle today:)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Yes:) Madi:) I couldn't believe it. She was really close on Monday and this morning she had gymnastics today at the new gym. She got evaluated today too but after class but I will talk about that in a second here...So anyway right after gym and before she left to go to a birthday party she wanted to try her back hip circle. So she got up did her pullover(which she just finally got 3 weeks ago) and did a cast and bam, she did it:) All the way around. I think our other gym was going to move her to the next miniteam really soon because Carmen(her coach) asked Madi that day if she was going to do her back hip circle today which I think is the only thing she needed to get to move to their 2 day a week 1.5 hour class there.
Well after Madi's evaluation today too... She was invited to the Level 3 team at our new gym. So now she is also officially a level 3 too:) This will be good for her to get a chance to compete before actually competing sanctioned meets in level 4.
Emily will be going to practice 9 hours a week till June then it goes up to 16 hours for her and Madi will be going 4 hours a week now:) I am so excited:)

Go Madi that is great..we are going to have lots of level 3s now

How exciting! I remember when DD got hers. She now does them everywhere, so watch out. LOL. Tell her congrats and to have fun in level 3!

That is wonderful. I remember how excited DD was when she got that skill. Congrats on the Level 3. I so wish we could compete like that. Best of luck.

That is just wonderful for Madi, sounds as though she is getting to that magical stage/age when they seemingly get a whole ton of skills all at once.

It's just awesome!:D

Woohoo! Congratulations to Madi on getting her back hip circle and making Level 3 team. A very exciting day! :)

Meg

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back