Off Topic Gym Digs custom leos?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

l_gymnast

Gymnast
Does anyone here have any experience with the custom competition leotards from Gym Digs? You can enter your measurements and colors and even fabric but the trick is you cant see the leotard until you get it on tour door step. I thought this would be cool for my high school team since we have hard to find colors and we aren't as willing to spend big bucks on a gk custom leo. Thanks in advance!

Gym Digs makes our comp Leo's and thy are awesome! Some of the best leos at any meet we attend. I am a huge fan of Gym Digs and strongly recommend them. Their customer service is great, too! Just make sure to order in plenty of time. They get busy.
PS. No, I don't work for them. I just happened to find them and took a chance. I'm glad I did!

I agree they are great. Only use the custom sizes if you don't fit into a size they already have. Save $5 that way.

As for custom sizing - amazing. They made me a biketard in my very awkward size and it fit. Highly recommend them.

I agree they are great. Only use the custom sizes if you don't fit into a size they already have.

I don't have their comp leos, I have several of their practice ones. I don't perfectly fit into any of their sizes, and I think it's well worth $5 to get a custom one. There's a lot of *extra fabric* if it doesn't fit quite right :p

I don't have their comp leos, I have several of their practice ones. I don't perfectly fit into any of their sizes, and I think it's well worth $5 to get a custom one. There's a lot of *extra fabric* if it doesn't fit quite right :p
Yep, that's what custom sizing is for :)

When I had mine made, they told me if mine wasn't right they would fix it. They make "leotards" for circus people and wrestlers too.

I don't have experience with the custom leotards, but I have ordered from them before. I ordered two long-sleeve leotards and they were both great quality. The customer service was great too! I wonder if you could contact them before ordering to get some kind of mock-up. Good luck!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back