Parents Gym hair with short thin hair

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ManthasMom

Proud Parent
My little gymnast had her first performance today. We did her special gym hair which is the only style we can do that keeps it out of her face. She has an evaluation for preteam this week and I'm not sure how to do her hair. Should we do her special hair or her every other week at gymnastics soft headband?

Attachments

• IMG_1812.JPG
    IMG_1812.JPG
    860.4 KB · Views: 160
I would say if she likes it, and she is comfortable doing gym in the hairstyle then go for it! It's cute, I used to do my ddhair similar to that when she was little, and she has super thin hair.

I always say tight hair = tight gymnastics. Well every club my dd has been at, lol. And I would take an evaluation for team similar to a competition

My DD is the same way- fine hair that just doesn't stay. It goes up in a similar style to what you pictured for every class or it is just a mess by the time stretches are done. If you have the patience, spray wax and a french braid can keep the pieces up pretty well and it looks nice. I do agree with doing what she is comfortable with- if she likes having the fancy hairstyles go for it, if not then keep it simple :)

Attachments

• 20170221_181439.jpg
    20170221_181439.jpg
    415 KB · Views: 110

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back