Parents Gym hours and family dinner

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

She's so hungry after practice, she doesn't want to wait the car ride home to eat either
DD gets a bottle of chocolate milk to hold her over until dinner at home, and I don't think the bottle has ever had milk in it when we get out of the parking lot.

Yeah, after the discussion about chocolate milk a few weeks ago, I brought my DD a bottle. While gesticulating wildly telling me a story about something, she discovered that the lid wasn't on quite as tight as she thought. The next day was unseasonably warm. Need I say more? :confused:

Yeah, after the discussion about chocolate milk a few weeks ago, I brought my DD a bottle. While gesticulating wildly telling me a story about something, she discovered that the lid wasn't on quite as tight as she thought. The next day was unseasonably warm. Need I say more? :confused:
My car gets cleaned when it goes in for an oil change. I keep waiting for them to ask about all the brown spots, though I'm just happy they keep coming out.

what do you use for the chocolate in your chocolate milk?
The local grocery chain has an organic chocolate soy milk. I think she had chocolate Silk for a while. We'd opt for lactose free dairy, if we could ever find any. Sometimes, we just put Hershey's Special Dark in the regular milk if we're out of chocolate. Silk also makes a chocolate almond milk, but we've never tried it.

We buy all of our milk (chocolate and skim) from a local dairy... glass bottles and all! Though they also have single-serving plastic containers with lids that don't stay on so well...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back